Broccoli and Me

Friday, June 6, 2008

Hello All!

I was invited to this blogging network by the one-and-only Momola, otherwise known as Donna. I’ve lived in England for three years. I’m currently doing time in admin at the University of East Anglia. At the moment, my main ambition is to start the MA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) programme in 2009. I spend too much time feeding my karate addiction, but when my fingers can take it I spend my time working on my novel-in-progress, or procrastinating with these lovely things called blogs.

I do, indeed, have a great fondness for broccoli. Broccoli is fun to say, fun to eat, and even fun to sprout. I’m not exactly obsessed with broccoli, but let’s just say it’s one of those things that makes me inexplicably happy.

Oh, and you may have guessed - my name is Lori.

0 heads of broccoli: